How To Safely Lose Weight Fast Top Tips

how to safely lose weight fastGood Weight loss tips are few and far between. There are good and bad ways to lose weight fast. Luckily for you, we are all about losing weight safely and effectively in the shortest time possible.

 

Here we will show you some of the top tips we give to our clients when they need to drop 10 to 20 lbs of weight fast for a big event or date they've left to the last minute. 

 

So here they are. 6 weight loss tips for women.  

 

1. Walk everyday for 45 minutes 

Walking is largely under rated, most of us don't walk enough. You've mostly all heard about getting in your 10000 steps a day, well we challenge you to go a step further 5000 further in fact and try to hit 15k a day. Try getting up an hour early this week and going out for a 45 minute walk. Enough to raise your heart rate and get the sweat flowing. You'll be burning up to 400 extra calories whilst having some alone time to think about life.

 

2. Cut those carbs

We don't actually need many carbohydrates in our diet unless you live a very active lifestyle, just enough to keep the brain functioning well. Try reducing your intake to about 30 to 50g per day over the next few weeks. Surplus to requirements is often stored for later use and some even converted to fat! Keep your body in a fat burning state by drastically reducing your intake of carbohydrates. 

 

3. Cut out all processed a foods including refined sugars and trans fats 

What is actually in all these processed foods? Sausages may be 60-80% pork but what part of the pig are we talking about. Whats in the other 40-20%? You'll find a lot of additives and bad fats in processed foods partocialry trans fats and saturated fats which we really want to avoid when trying to lose weight and burn fat. Start by cutting out anything that's "man made". Stick to lean cuts of meat and only whole foods in there natural form and you'll struggle to go wrong. 

 

4. Do HIIT at least 3 days a week 

HIIT has been proven to increase and boost your metabolism for up to 72 hours! Let's take that with a tiny pinch of salt and think about what's happening. The aim of the training its to work as hard as possible within a short period of time to burn as many calories as possible whilst hitting many muscle groups. The healing and rebuilding process of your muscles forces your body to have a raised metabolism in the days following. Not only that there's the psychological gains you'll get, a sense of achievement and confidence which makes you train harder and keep training for the weeks and months to come. 

 

Here's a couple of our popular HIIt workouts you might like;

 

 

5. Eat clean at regular times throughout the day

Eating at regular intervals allows your body to know when to expect food and metabolize it more efficient. You'll also feel fuller by eating balanced meals every 2-3 hours. Think of your metabolism as a slow burning fire. Over feed it and it gets smothered and slows down under feed it and it goes out but feed it just the right amount at regular intervals and you've got a nice fire burning away. 

 

 

6. Drink more water 

The better hydrated you are the more efficient your body can metabolise fat. Aim for 2-3 litres a day spread evenly. Don't go crazy and drink a litre in one hit as your body won't be able to absorb it all and you'll just be making a fast trip to the toilet. If you know your bad with water get yourself a water bottle and keep it with you at all times, you'll be sipping from it before you know it. Maybe even try mixing things up with some fresh fruit infused water. 

 

Follow these tips and you'll expect to drop 10-20lbs of body weight in 3-4 weeks depending on how much weight you need to lose. The more you have to lose the faster you'll see the pounds melt away. 

 

Want a foolproof plan to lose weight fast?

If you need to a little more help then I  highly recommend that you take a look at the 2 Week Diet system.

 

It promises to deliver fast results and shift excess fat fast. In fact they promise you will lose at least 6 pounds of fat in just 14 days or your money back.

 

The diet plan helps you build good relationships with food and you don’t have to worry about tracking every morsel of food that you eat. Making weight loss easy.

 

Click here to start YOUR 2 Week Diet

 

Stay beautiful, work hard and never give up. 

 

if you enjoyed this post please pin it to help others

6 must know weight loss tips for women to lose weight fast. Weight Loss Tips For Women.
how to safely lose weight fast

WANT GREAT LOOKING ABS AND A FLATTER STOMACH?

Enter your NAME & EMAIL and I'll send you 5 awesome AB WORKOUTS using the best ab exercises listed in this post. PLUS 6 tips to lose belly fat fast!

SIGN UP HERE

Leave a Comment