If you’ve just started training or need somewhere to start this booty beautiful butt workout is great for beginners. This was one of Demi’s very first glute workouts when she started training again after time out.
There’s no need to buy an expensive gym membership to get into great shape. Home workouts are better!
Here’s one of our go-to workouts for beginners that want to tighten and tone their butts. Demi started with it when she came back to training after having our second son.
What’s great is that you won’t need any equipment to get stuck in. Depending on how strong you are you might struggle to begin with. Stick with it and try to reach all the reps each week.
Once you can comfortably do every exercise and it’s set reps for 4 rounds, then it will be time to start adding some weights. This will give you a nice progression for increased intensity and constant results.
The Booty Beautiful Glute Workout
The Booty Beautiful Butt Workout takes you through four exercises one after the other in a circuit format. Try your best to perform the set number of reps per exercise. Rest when needed trying to keep it to a minimal amount.
Once you’ve completed each round rest for approximately 45-60 seconds.
Let’s get on with it!
Exercise 1 – Pulsing Sumo Squats
- Stand with feet slightly outside of shoulder width with toes turned out slightly.
- Squat to down with a straight back so your hips are just below your knees and then slowly and under control, just come up a few inches so now your hips are slightly above knees.
- Make sure your knees do not collapse inwards, as a rule try to make sure your knee doesn’t come inside of your big toe if you were looking directly over your knees.
- Repeat for 20 repetitions, only stand up folly if you can’t keep the exercing moving.
Exercise 2- Glute Bridge
- Lay on you back with your feet just narrower than hip width pulled in close to your butt.
- Lift your hips off the ground by squeezing your butt muscles until there is a straight line in you body from your shoulders through your hips to your knees.
- Lower your hips back down to the floor to complete the rep.
- Do 20 repetitions.
Exercise 3- Lunges
- Stand with feet under hips.
- take a big step forwards and lower your back knee down to about 1 inch above the ground.
- Once at the ground you want to make sure your weight is evenly spread over both legs and not all on the front or back leg.
- Push back off the front foot. most of the power should come through the back of your foot and not the front.
- Do 20 reps per leg. If 20 is too much to start with then do 10 per leg and week by week increase the number of reps you do until you reach 20.
Exercise 4 – Glute Kickbacks
- Begin by positioning yourself on all fours, hands under shoulders and knees under hips.
- Maintain a flat back and bent leg, lift one leg up off the floor as high as it will go before you feel you have to arch your back.
- Be careful not to lean to one side, keep your weight spread evenly.
- Keep your core nice and tight throughout and don’t forget to squeeze your butt with each leg lift.
- Do 20 reps on each leg.
Try to get through 4 rounds. If your are super new to training 4 might be a lot so do what you can with the aim of increasing to 4 or even 5 rounds when the time is right.