This quick 10-minute HIIT workout without equipment is the ideal quick belly fat burner you need to fit into your tight schedule.
In the hustle of daily life, finding time for exercise can be a challenge, but that doesn’t mean your fitness goals have to take a back seat. That persistent inner voice urging you to work out today can be answered with a powerful 10-minute session of high-intensity interval training (HIIT).
Why HIIT? It’s a game-changer when it comes to burning fat and achieving fitness goals in minimal time – even as little as four minutes with techniques like Tabata.
5 benefits of HIIT
- Efficient Fat Burning:
- HIIT has been proven to be exceptionally effective at burning fat. The short bursts of intense exercise followed by brief periods of rest can significantly increase calorie expenditure during and after the workout, promoting efficient fat loss.
- Time-Saving Workouts:
- HIIT is renowned for its time efficiency. In just 10 minutes, you can achieve results comparable to or even better than longer, traditional workouts. This makes it an excellent choice for individuals with busy schedules.
- Boosted Metabolism:
- Engaging in HIIT stimulates the afterburn effect, known as excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). This means your body continues to burn calories even after you’ve finished your workout, contributing to an overall boost in metabolism.
- Preservation of Lean Muscle Mass:
- Unlike some forms of cardio that may lead to muscle loss, HIIT workouts are designed to preserve lean muscle mass while burning fat. This can be crucial for those looking to achieve a toned and defined physique.
- Improved Cardiovascular Health:
- HIIT is excellent for cardiovascular conditioning. It helps enhance heart health by improving cardiovascular endurance and reducing the risk factors associated with heart disease. The intense intervals challenge and strengthen the heart, leading to improved overall cardiovascular fitness.
When you complete a brief 10-minute HIIT workout, you’ll not only feel amazing, but you’ll also check off that daily training requirement, leaving you with a sense of accomplishment.
- Incorporating a 10-minute workout into your daily routine is a simple way to kickstart a new fitness regime.
- Short training sessions are highly motivational, allowing you to complete your workout quickly and feel positive throughout the day.
With this in mind, we have created a simple 10-minute HIIT workout without weights to get you up and going each day. It’s an intense workout but will be over before you know it.
This full-body workout is crafted to elevate your heart rate, engage your muscles, and target your abs and core for a sculpted midsection.
The best part of this workout is that it doesn’t matter what your fitness level is right now you can attack it at your own pace. Ultimately it’s a 10-station workout where you do 1 minute of each exercise before moving on to the next exercise.
If a minute sounds like a long time simply reduce the work interval to whatever you think you can manage. You might want to try starting with 30 seconds of work and 30 seconds of rest and then adding on 10 seconds of work each day until you can get up to the full 1 minute of work.
It’s tough! 10 minutes straight with no rest will get your heart rate pumping, breathing rate up and the sweat flowing.
Alternatively, just set your timer to 60 seconds and just go for it and do what you can. If you need to rest now and again that’s fine. As you get fitter and stronger over time you will be able to do more.
Remember, it’s not about perfection; it’s about progress. Your fitness journey begins with these 10 minutes, a commitment to yourself that will grow into a stronger, fitter, and more resilient you. Get ready to unleash your potential in just 10 minutes a day!
Here’s our simple interval timer that you can use on YouTube.
Before you start this 10-minute HIIT, be sure to get your body warm with our HIIT Warm-Up.
The workout – 10-minute HIIT workout without Equipment to burn belly fat
Complete the exercises in sequence one after the other. Perform 60 seconds of each exercise with no rest between exercises for one round.
- High Knees
- Shoulder Taps
- In Out Squats
- High Low Plank
- Jumping Jacks
- Lunge Jumps
- Mountain Climbers
- Squat Jumps
Tip: Complete as many repetitions as you can for each exercise and make a note, try to beat your score once or twice a week!
If you are unfamiliar with or need a refresh of the exercises used in this 10-minute workout then check out the exercise demos below.
In Out Jump Squats
High Low Plank
How Often Should You Do This HIIT Workout
Do this quick 10-minute HIIT workout at least three days a week for rapid results or add to the end of your current workout regime for an extra metabolic boost!
Thanks for training with us at HIITWeekly.com, don’t forget to tag us on Instagram with your workout pic, #hiitweekly.
If you liked this workout you may enjoy our 15-minute 7 day HIIT series, where we send you a new 15-minute bodyweight HIIT workout each day for 7 days straight.
Hey there, I’m Luke, and I’ve been immersed in the fitness world since 2007. From gym floors to running my own personal training business, I’ve seen it all. My journey led me to study Sports Science at university, where I deepened my understanding of the science behind exercise.
One thing that truly lights my fire? High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT). It’s not just a workout; it’s a game-changer. I’ve used HIIT to help countless men and women shed weight and transform their lives for the better.
Through my personal training business, I’ve witnessed the incredible impact of HIIT on both physical and mental well-being. It’s not just about getting fitter; it’s about feeling stronger, more confident, and more resilient.
Join me on this journey to a healthier, happier you. Let’s crush those goals together!